9 months down the line and my ex is still going on about how much she hates me?

So I work with my ex blah blah blah bad breakup etc...

We haven't spoken in 4 months, and recently I've been considering talking to her again so I've asked a few coworkers if they think this is a good idea. afew have said no and a couple have said yes.

I asked one girl who is friends with both of us and she said that even now she is going on and on about how much she hates me and never wants to speak to me again...

She also told me that when she blocked me from Facebook back in November that she updated her relationship staus to "in a relationship". I only found out she's blocked me in January...

Why would someone honestly keep going on and on? When I dislike someon I just don't talk to them...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• one big reason for not gettng romantically involved with co-workers: since you're likely forced to see each other a lot, the bad feelings of a break-up tend ot get relived, over and over, since you're reminded of them every time you see each other...

But also, she must have emotional problems, and broods about bad experiences in general. You just happen to be a convenient target, and she often gets reminded about what you went through together, every time she seees you! So these tendencies of hers become obsessive very easily.

She proabbly can't live without her hatreds and disappointments; some people can't talk about anything else!