Should you just leave your ex boyfriend for good?

Okay so here's the deal. My ex and I have been through hell and back and still till this day we talk. I will admit I was the worst girlfriend out there. I mean I cheated on him with his old best friend, who introduced me and my ex in the first place. I treated my ex like sh*t. I lied. He stuck by me through everything. I mean we kept breaking up and getting back together for three years.

We broke up and stayed away for good after he moved in with me. Things were getting better between us, but we both were working and we lost our spark. But when it was good between us, it was amazing. We are 100 percent comfortable with each other, he's the only one I can be my true self around. We make each other laugh and we do love each other alot. It was one of those love hate relationships. I mean when we were together we were so disfunctional and we fought all the time, but at the end of the day we shook it off and just loved each other.. But I know in my heart I can't live without him.

So anyway we stopped talking for a couple of months, we finally started talking again, and he moved on In a sense. He has a new girlfriend and he told me about it. He wanted me to be the first to know, but the very same day he kissed me and told me she might be a rebound. So today we hung for the entire day and honestly it felt like nothing changed between us. Everything felt perfect. It felt like he was mine again.

Yes, I know I don't deserve him after everything I put him through, but I honestly want another chance with him. I have changed for the better. I was stupid and young for treating someone like that. He agreed with me that it was an amazing day. He told me before we said bye that this day made him re-think things over. Also how he doesn't know what he wants anymore. Its not fair to me or his girlfriend, especially after how we keep fooling around every time we see each other, or the things we say.

I told him I just want him to be happy with whatever choice he makes. I know I was dumb to let him go and treat him like that, but if he does give me another chance, I will not do that again.

Idk I guess I needed to vent about this on here. I mean if you were me, should I just walk away or see what he decides?

and one more thing, do you think you could be friends with him after he decides?

02