Moving on and being OK again....

I just broke up with my boyfriend of almost 3 years. Long story, so bear with me.

We met online and clicked instantly. We talked all day, everyday for 6 months when he decided to fly over to meet me. We fell in love and decided to take the plunge and do long distance. It was going well until I found out ha had been cheating on me. I left him but the realized that in that moment, leaving him hurt worse than finding out he had another girl.

He promised it would never happen again, the girl was out of his life and we could move on and work on everything together.

I moved to be with him a year ago and in the beginning, things were great! Then slowly, the facade started falling apart.

He seemed to stop caring about our relationship and didn't pay attention to the simple things I need to become secure again. There was a huge issue with p*rnography, other girls and I will freely admit that a lot of the issues were blown out of proportion because of my jealousy but he was also doing things he shouldn't have been.

I was never a jealous person until he did what he did. I didn't like who I was becoming and I was tired of feeling like a second choice to him. So I broke up with him, thinking we could both do better.

I am currently still living with him, but only for the next 6 days, then I fly back to my hometown and try to move on.

I still love him, but I know leaving is really what is best for us.

What did you do to help you move on from someone you loved?

I have a lot of girls nights planned for when I return home, but how can a person deal with the lonely nights?
**Oops, meant for the this be in the break-up category, my bad.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st off make sure you cut all ties and he cannot contact you again. This will not be over if you don't. Then get work and new hobbies. Go out, smile a lot, have fun and keep busy. Learn from your mistakes and improve yourself. Best of luck and don't fall for his crap or his kind again.

• You did have it in that category but gag placed it in sexuality because of a key word that you typed and it assumed it was a sexual question because of that key word.