Ex still contacts me

So for about a month I had no contact with my ex, recently he has been making comments about missing me and wanting to get back together. He even went as far as saying he thought about it and he really is unhappy without me and wants. Thing is he has said this before, then changes his mind or says he needs "time". Why string me along or make false statements when I'm trying to get over him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is exactly what my ex hasbeen like with me for the past 3 months. He text me saying I want nothing more to do with you then at Xmas he was like happy xmas, I miss having you as my girlfriend I wanna sort things out, then we planned to meet and he blew it off with me now I don't know what to think. Men are so confusing I didn't want him back and now feel like I do but now he doesn't I don't know if they just like to play games with us girls to try and regain their "power" It sucks but just focus on other thing. I text my ex today after NC for 3 weeks and he text back a few times but didn't ask me how I was at all, I thought hmm, he was interested before but now not so much. Men are just like the katy perry song hot and cold lol, they just like to feel wanted.

Does he talk to you about other things than the relationship? Like do you have normal chats about your day? Maybe just focus on small talk and friendly conversations with him like "oh I saw the funniest thing today..." and mention something about your day, start as friends again and be lighthearted and humorous and just see what happens. All the best hun :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Lol then get over him. go with what you think is right for you. If he did it once then he'll most likely do it again. He should of been sure of things the first time around...

Seems suspicous to me actually why he is acting that way... he might be involved with another girl but realizes she's not for him. So you might just a rebound...

I say move on. He's an ex for a reason. We all don't have time for people to play with our hearys like that. Find someone who cares and make him realize what he missed out on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It must be that he's genuine in his feelings for you now.

However, it all comes down to you. Do you still want to be with him? If not, you're better off getting over him completely.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• How long were ye together?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes