His ex has been calling him everyday. Advice needed please

so my boyfriend and I have been together for about a month. I recently found out that his ex has been calling him everyday and that he doesn't mind it... so I got the balls to ask if he still has feelings for her and he said yes. and then went on to say but not as much feelings as I have for you but yes. and I said that's all I needed to know and had to get off the phone for work. I have no idea on how to handle this situation or what I should do or how I should even respond when I talk to him later... I need some sort of advice..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see your insecurity in finding this out but keep this one simple yet HUGE fact in mind: He was honest with you. What more could you seriously ask for? So he still has feeling for his ex, that doesn't mean he doesn't care about you. Now that being said, there is going to come a point where he is going to need to straighten it out and separate past from future, but until then give him some slack and let him figure it out. As long as you support him, he will stay open and honest with you.