His ex wife is a hottie

ok guys, so we are a perfect match and are in love, but something is bothering me...his ex wife ( they were high school sweethearts) is hot...like a 10. I am cute to but not like she is...so here is my question. GUYS... are looks THAT important to you...I mean would you rather be with someone that was amazingly hot or someone that you felt you could be yourself with...for real?

Updates:
thanks guys so so much! ya helped me clear my head! HUGS

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to be with someone I can be myself with, who I can laugh with and who loves me for who I am. Looks matter, but in doubt big love and personality always get to win over looks, for me at least.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, she's his 'ex' for a reason. Proof that looks are not everything to him. He wants to be himself around you, whether you're beautiful or not as beautiful.

And in the long run, it will lead to a healthy romantic relationship (as it should). Not to mention a rather amazing sex life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Call me cynical, but as a rule, if a woman is *too* stunning, she is probably an evil bitch. And that is probably why he dropped her. The ideal woman is just a little bit plain.

1|0
    0|0
  • she's a 10. and you are...? be objective as much as possible.

and yeah, looks are important. of course, if a guy is desperate he's gonna be with any living thing with a hole that comes by - most guys on here, btw.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's his Ex for a reason, its the Personality I care about more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality and chemistry are more important than looks

1|0
    0|0
  • I would rather date a pretty girl who was intelligent and had the right personality than a super-hottie who was unintelligent or had the wrong personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's his ex. That means she's not with him anymore, which means they are no longer partners. I never understand why women always hang onto things like someones ex. Believe in yourself, give him a reason to like you and notice you and you'll be fine.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes