His ex wife is a hottie

ok guys, so we are a perfect match and are in love, but something is bothering me...his ex wife ( they were high school sweethearts) is hot...like a 10. I am cute to but not like she is...so here is my question. GUYS... are looks THAT important to you...I mean would you rather be with someone that was amazingly hot or someone that you felt you could be yourself with...for real?

thanks guys so so much! ya helped me clear my head! HUGS

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to be with someone I can be myself with, who I can laugh with and who loves me for who I am. Looks matter, but in doubt big love and personality always get to win over looks, for me at least.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE