Regretting a break-up. What should I do ?

Regretting a break-up with the good girl. What should I do ?

I don't think I deserve an angel like her after hurting her. I can't shamelessly call her, can I? What should I do? I'm feeling really sad

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the position of your girl. I was very sweet, loyal and caring to my ex. But he just broke up feeling too unready for a serious relationship. Breakups affect most girls a lot, but "good girls"even more (at least from my experience). Before you go chasing her and bothering her again, know for sure that thistime you will not let her go for no reason! You have to work really hard this time to gain back the trust. It won't be as easy as the first time. That being said, if you guys did have something special, I'm sure she will be happy to hear back from you, and things can even work out :) good luck!

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Girl! I need some advice on something. check your inbox

• Show All
    • I don't know what to say...you both are still very young. It is very easy to want to go back to what you had. But there may be other people out there that may work better for you both. I would def not jump back into anything. Sounds like circumstances haven't changed, so the chances of it working this time may be slim...but its possible I guess. Just don't take any sudden decisions because you guys just miss each other. Its easy to miss an ex...doesn't mean its the right relationship to be in.

• Thank you! Wish You luck too!:)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• My advise would be to tell her how you feel. Let her know you're sorry. If she doesn't answer messages from you, go to her, fight for it! Good luck :)

1|1
    0|0
  • just curious - what ended up happening? also, how long were you broken up before you felt the regret?

0|0
    0|0
    • hi, we remain as friends. I would say around 3 years long but these sudden regrets do not happen everyday. I have felt it a few times before I posted here, mostly when I listen to some songs that remind me of those times. What's your story?

• Show All
    • my ex and I broke up about 4 months ago after over a year together. he was craving independence - his friends were giving him crap for spending all his time with me/getting really serious (most his friends are single) and it started to get to him. he was feeling like I was his whole life. he started to resent me for it even though he loved me.. so we broke up.

we are still best friends and obviously aren't over each other. I just wonder if he ever regrets it and wants our relationship back

• Hey sorry for the late reply. Good luck to you! Be happy!:)

• Apologize and admit you fucked up.

0|0
    0|0
  • A big reason my ex fell in love with me was because I'm a 'good girl' but he also broke my heart and is now regretting it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am in the same position, I convinced myself I didn't deserve him back because I couldn't appreciate what a great guy he was in the first place... well its been years now and I still think of him as the one that got away and I obsess about him all the time... don't be like me, go get her back, now or never...

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Man go and get her. It's now or never. If you need my help inbox me at my page on Facebook. You can find the link on my profile.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes