Regretting a break-up. What should I do ?

Regretting a break-up with the good girl. What should I do ?

I don't think I deserve an angel like her after hurting her. I can't shamelessly call her, can I? What should I do? I'm feeling really sad

61

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the position of your girl. I was very sweet, loyal and caring to my ex. But he just broke up feeling too unready for a serious relationship. Breakups affect most girls a lot, but "good girls"even more (at least from my experience). Before you go chasing her and bothering her again, know for sure that thistime you will not let her go for no reason! You have to work really hard this time to gain back the trust. It won't be as easy as the first time. That being said, if you guys did have something special, I'm sure she will be happy to hear back from you, and things can even work out :) good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Girl! I need some advice on something. check your inbox

• I don't know what to say...you both are still very young. It is very easy to want to go back to what you had. But there may be other people out there that may work better for you both. I would def not jump back into anything. Sounds like circumstances haven't changed, so the chances of it working this time may be slim...but its possible I guess. Just don't take any sudden decisions because you guys just miss each other. Its easy to miss an ex...doesn't mean its the right relationship to be in.

• Thank you! Wish You luck too!:)