Says he needs to think but never talks to me?

Recent breakup. It's like we are still together because we still talk every few days and have gone out. I gave it 2 months and brought up getting back together he told me he knows we'd get married if we got back together and he has to think about that. After he said that I told him I'd give him time and space. He said that isn't the best thing to do for him to make up his mind and we should keep doing what we are doing. Talking going out on a date once a week. Now we only talk if I text or call which is not too much. I'm scared he'll just let us grow apart. We were together 2 years almost. I've never had this happen so what do I do. Keep making the plans as long as he keeps saying yes. Or let him miss me and go nc?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Idk. I wouldn't keep a girl in limbo after a break-up that kinda really isn't a break-up. He likes having you as an option for when he feels like being with you. He knows that you are really into him, lets face it-you're kinda putting up with this s**t. I think that he wants to keep his options open to see if something better comes along. He may test the water and realize that there isn't anything better than what he had. ---------I feel ike I shouldn't really be telling you this. I don't know why you guys broke up, that's probably the key to understanding what's going on. Did he break-up with you? Or you with him?

1|0
    0|0
    • Long story short. I got mad at him for something he thinks I shouldn't have. Still don't agree on that. But basically he was mad at me for a week and when it came time to go to church Sunday he said we should go as friends. So I was like its over? he siad yes. Later on he says he didn't mean breakup just that we needed to talk but since I said it he just went with it. Total bs

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Keep distance. It's usually the best way to keep him from going away from you.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex-boyfriend dumped me 0ne week ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulted him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don’t know what to do, so I reach to the internet for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr YOGUDA. You are truly talented and gifted. Email: holytrinitytemple200@gmail.com is the only answer. He can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to ask him how he really feels and if he says he needs time then move on, it'll be tough but I know if I really wanted to be with someone I wouldn't hesitate to let them know how much they mean to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I know the "normal" advice is for you to have NC. I'm not sure what you got mad at that he doesn't think you should have got mad at. It might put things in perspective. I mean, if you got mad at him for looking at p*rn because he's a p*rn addict, and he thinks that ridiculous. . .or did he talk to a girl and you got mad. . .or what, it's hard to say.

He broke up with you. The once a week thing is just a string along for both of you because you're both scared of letting it go completely.

The advice is, men shouldn't have to "decide." He should know. Relationships and marriages will always have problems. If he can't work through whatever you broke up for, what does that say about your future?

To me, he is doing what the first guy said. He's seeing if there's anything "better" out there for him, which means he's not feeling what you two have 100%. Just my opinion. I've done a similar thing.

And, in the end, it was because I did not feel this person was the one for me at the time. It wasn't fair to him. Do you think this is fair to you?

0|0
    0|0
  • He is having commitment issues, don't push him. Stay considerate, and attractive so he knows he is trusting the right woman.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes