Says he needs to think but never talks to me?

Recent breakup. It's like we are still together because we still talk every few days and have gone out. I gave it 2 months and brought up getting back together he told me he knows we'd get married if we got back together and he has to think about that. After he said that I told him I'd give him time and space. He said that isn't the best thing to do for him to make up his mind and we should keep doing what we are doing. Talking going out on a date once a week. Now we only talk if I text or call which is not too much. I'm scared he'll just let us grow apart. We were together 2 years almost. I've never had this happen so what do I do. Keep making the plans as long as he keeps saying yes. Or let him miss me and go nc?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Idk. I wouldn't keep a girl in limbo after a break-up that kinda really isn't a break-up. He likes having you as an option for when he feels like being with you. He knows that you are really into him, lets face it-you're kinda putting up with this s**t. I think that he wants to keep his options open to see if something better comes along. He may test the water and realize that there isn't anything better than what he had. ---------I feel ike I shouldn't really be telling you this. I don't know why you guys broke up, that's probably the key to understanding what's going on. Did he break-up with you? Or you with him?

• Long story short. I got mad at him for something he thinks I shouldn't have. Still don't agree on that. But basically he was mad at me for a week and when it came time to go to church Sunday he said we should go as friends. So I was like its over? he siad yes. Later on he says he didn't mean breakup just that we needed to talk but since I said it he just went with it. Total bs