Why hasn't he made a move yet?

I've been talking to the same guy on and off for three years. I really do like him. We had sex for the first time recently. He's constantly making comments about how I talk to or sleep with other guys. He talk to other girls. He told me that he likes me more than I like him. I am being delusional by thinking that he likes me?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason why he hadn't made a move yet is, because he wants you to like him based on his own standards, which is unfair, because it is a double standard. Like you said, he talks to girls, but he doesn't want you to talk to other guys. Now for the sleeping part, I think he has the right to complain about that. What if he sleeps with other girls? I bet you would feel the same way. So basically, he is making sure that you would give yourself to him rather than your friends. But you know, he's pretty stupid, because he's not aware that he talks to other girls which is the same as a girl talking to other guys (due to his inability to use empathy). But with you sleeping with a guy, you kinda have to fix that.