Why hasn't he made a move yet?

I've been talking to the same guy on and off for three years. I really do like him. We had sex for the first time recently. He's constantly making comments about how I talk to or sleep with other guys. He talk to other girls. He told me that he likes me more than I like him. I am being delusional by thinking that he likes me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The reason why he hadn't made a move yet is, because he wants you to like him based on his own standards, which is unfair, because it is a double standard. Like you said, he talks to girls, but he doesn't want you to talk to other guys. Now for the sleeping part, I think he has the right to complain about that. What if he sleeps with other girls? I bet you would feel the same way. So basically, he is making sure that you would give yourself to him rather than your friends. But you know, he's pretty stupid, because he's not aware that he talks to other girls which is the same as a girl talking to other guys (due to his inability to use empathy). But with you sleeping with a guy, you kinda have to fix that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• he likes you but he is threatened by the fact that you are talking/sleeping with other guys (not saying you are wrong for doing so). If you like him and want to be with him tell him that you would like an exclusive relationship with him. Tell him/show him that you like him more than other guys and like him just as much as he likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • What anongirl and celestialdæva said. There is no question here. Corral his ass and make a move, just like out of the movies if you want.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He flat out told you he likes you, and you ask if you should think he likes you? Hmmm. I'm going to go with, yes he likes you. And he probably wants you to return the reassurance that you like him back - if you do. And he probably wants you to stop seeing other guys. And if you said you were willing to do that, he'd probably be willing to stop seeing other girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • And what kind of move are you looking for that he hasn't done? What do you mean "why hasn't he made a move yet?" He flat out told you he likes you AND he slept with you so OBVIOUSLY he made physical moves... What exactly are you looking for?

• TELL HIM YOU LIKE HIM AND THAT YOU WANT A RELATIONSHIP! jesus!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes