Should my ex and my girlfriend meet?

my ex wants to hang out and she wants me to bring my new girlfriend over for a double date (with a guy ik she doesn't really like but that's another story)

anyway, they've been talking on the phone a lot and Haven't met in person. my new gfs mom says she is against it because girls can be vicious and my ex might have feelings and react violently.

the thing is, talking on the phone they seem to get along so well and have a lot in common (which scares me just a bit. lol.)

what do you guys think

• Meet
  • Don't meet
btw, this was THEIR IDEA. not mine

182

Most Helpful Girl

• Their idea is still not a good idea. Imagine this. They are kerosene, you are a lightener. Kerosene does not mind a little more kerosene so when they talk on the phone it they like each other, but when meeting, including you-the lightener- someone's bound to say something about you that goes BOOM to the other.

And there you have it. A surefire recipe to the mother of all catfights.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE