My ex cheated on me more than once with the same girl

Why? It hurts more knowing it was with the same girl. If he just had cheated with a random girls I would not be as worried. I wouldn't accept it though. cheating is cheating. He says he can't resist her, but does not have feelings for her. I feel that he does though. We all had been friends once me and him and this girl. They always flirted with each other while we would hang out. I got jealous of her a few times and he said not to worry that I was over reacting.

Joke on me Right? He said not to worry about her anymore because she was moving anyways. Why does that matter?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• why are you still with him? As the saying goes fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me

Stop asking questions about why and ditch this guy. He doesn't respect you enough not ot flirt with a girl right in front of you. He doesn't respect you enough not to make the mistake of cheating on you once and then really disrespects you by doing it again with the same girl and then telling you not to worry.

Don't ask why he does or say what he says and just lose the guy

• I broke up with him last week, don't want to have anything to do with him, it was more that I was asking why he would cheat more than once with this girl and yet he says he has no feelings for her, but can't resist her. That just annoys me and I feel like a fool.

• don't feel like a fool. he's the fool. it's a sad thing when you can't be honest with people but even sadder when you aren't honest with yourself, and that seems to be where your ex is at. He can't even face the reality in himself let alone deal with reality with other people. His actions say more about him than they say about you

• thanks for your comments