What the flying flute!!! my parents are cheating on each other!!

omg... I am going into shock... they both are cheating... I mean I am sure about my mom and maybe my dad too...

my dad has been physically abusing my mom but it ended years ago... oh god! I need someone to talk to...

please answer only if you are mature enough... no silly talk. cut out your funny bone out of your body for a while. this is serious! I need to talk to someone I can't type everything in here...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're cheating, you can't do much about it. Perhaps you can arrange a meeting with both of them and talk to them about it and how much it is affecting you and try to bring out the best for you.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it will get wild... into a fight

• Show All
    • Then try to be strong & patient and endure the problems and still keep your mind, clear. All the best.

• thank you :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Let them sort it out themselves, there's nothing you can do.

link

link

1|0
    0|0
  • If you figured it out, they like both know. Either they don't ask, don't tell, or they accept that they have an open (or perhaps they're essentially roommates) relationship.

Do you or your siblings still live at home?

0|0
    0|0
    • yes we live at home and no they don't know...

• The alternatives might be this or divorce. Given you are a family, maybe this is what works best for them right now.

• but they both don't know about each other neither about the fact that I know. only I know what's going on... its killing me... I look at them and they look like criminals :/

• Are you sure they are cheating though? Maybe they have an open relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes they are cheating... I am sure. I've caught them. I've seen messages.. oh gawd..!

What Girls Said 1

• Let them cheat. are you afraid if your dad finds out, that he'll be abusive to your mom, and it scares you? It's maybe what works for them, maybe.

I guess I would try and talk to my mom, if I were you, see what she says?

1|0
    0|0
    • he won't be abusive. m not f***in scared. but m pissed of at d gawd damn fact that why can't they fukin talk to each other and get separated instead of pulling stunts like this :/

all this sh*t affects me and my brother who is only 8 years old. he is too young. 10 years younger to me. :/ m just angry.. I don't feel like looking at them anymore...

Recommended myTakes