What the flying flute!!! my parents are cheating on each other!!

omg... I am going into shock... they both are cheating... I mean I am sure about my mom and maybe my dad too...

my dad has been physically abusing my mom but it ended years ago... oh god! I need someone to talk to...

please answer only if you are mature enough... no silly talk. cut out your funny bone out of your body for a while. this is serious! I need to talk to someone I can't type everything in here...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're cheating, you can't do much about it. Perhaps you can arrange a meeting with both of them and talk to them about it and how much it is affecting you and try to bring out the best for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it will get wild... into a fight

• Then try to be strong & patient and endure the problems and still keep your mind, clear. All the best.

• thank you :)