After 6 months together, I can't stand him!

Okay, so 2 years ago I dated this guy then I broke up with him because of complicated things. About 7 months ago, I started to like him again, and I wanted not to show it just to make sure it wasn't just a one week thing. I liked him for a month and I really liked him! More than I did 2 years ago. We then started dating. For the first couple of months, I was extremely happy. He is so sweet and kind he always pampers me and we used to stay up all night talking. After that, we stopped talking on the phone because we had exams to study for and we only texted. I think that's when it started. I just stopped liking him, everything he does gets on my nerves, I avoid going out with him and he just pisses me off all the time.

I don't know why this happened, but I think it's because I've been going through some changes and I've become a different person and more social, and I've increased my circle of friends (which used to consist of 4 people). I like who I am now! I'm only 16, I should be able to change my personality and to be confident, right? But I think this might be why I've stopped liking him.

I've browsed through posts of people who have a similar problem, and they all feel like they want to like their boyfriends but just don't. That's. it how I feel! I know I can't break up with him AGAIN, and his friends have become really good friends of mine so I also don't want to cause drama and stuff. Sometimes I hope he cheats on me(with his 'best friend' which I think likes him) just so that I can break up with him. I really don't have a legitimate excuse for breaking up with him, so it would be unfair to him. What if I'm just bored?

He really likes me! Anyone who sees how he acts always tells me that, so I don't really want to break his heart. What should I do? Is there a way to get him to break up with me so that I don't look like the bad person? I know that sounds superficial, but it's high school. I'll have to see him and his friends every single day and they'll obviously be on his side.
*That's not how I feel.

10