I want to die because he hurt me, help me?

My ex boyfriend was treating me very bad, he was telling me that I'm ugly, screaming at me, beating me.. but I loved him , believed that he can change., but today I broke up with him..

It's me who broke up but he didn't care anyway, I am this one who suffers.

I hate myself because I allowed him to treat me like this and I am really thinking about killing myself, help me , tell me something which can make me happier? :(

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Accept that this boyfriend of yours was a jerk, and accept that being with him was your mistake. But also accept that breaking up with him was a huge step forward and now you can start something new and better in your life. Listen to your favorite music - not the one that "cheers up" (it never helps), but something you can relate yourself to, something you almost feel as if it was written about you, you know? So you can know you're not alone to go through it all.

This pain will not go very soon, but it will fade away with time. You can't really suddenly get happy right now, but you must remember that there will be a moment when you feel you're done with it, the moment you'll feel free of all of this. And at that moment you'll laugh at him.

Just take your time. Nothing lasts forever, and this pain will cease, too.

I am really sorry it all happened to you. No girl should go through this and you didn't deserve it. However, you've done the only right thing when you've broken up with him. It ws the turning point from where everything will gradually get better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE