My boyfriend's mom doesn't want us back together, should I just wait?

Me and my boyfriend broke up for about a month, we recently have gotten back together but his mom doesn't want us back together, so I told him to tell her we're just friends. He tried to come see me today but his mother said no, should I just wait a little longer to see if she'll ever be okay with us being together? During our month apart he did some stupid sh*t and so did I. He went ahead and told his mom about my actions and I guess that's the main reason she doesn't want us back together. Should I wait or call this whole relationship off?
Update for everyone! He broke it off with me because we'll both be joining the army soon and leaving, he says he foesnt want to get serious and doesn't want to lead me on, I agreed so we are just going to be friends, guess I won't have to worry about mommy after all! Haha
Another update guys! Since we decided to remain friends, I would text him asking about advice about the whole army thing, well he completely ignored me whenever I would try to talk to him, so I decided we shouldn't be friends, I texted him that and he never even replied. I think I should focus on what I need to in order to join the army. Can anyone tell me why he decided to start ignoring me? Was he starting to get attached to me again or what? Any input would be great thanks!

014

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to post that you might want to go in to BASIC relationship free. You are going to have more stress on you then anything else soon enough. If it was meant to be, you will meet up again. I hope your boyfriend is a natural shot and highly intelligent in maths, ballistics and other 'sciences' as Sniper is not a job that you apply for, you have to be selected and they start as early as basic and some even sooner.

While in Basic, know that "gay" or same gender relationships as well as messing with the male recruits is not going to help you and if anything will give you the wrong name.

A lot of military personnel are pretty free with sex, pregnancy and STDs. All can get you booted out, hurt or disgraced - or all of them at once. Also in the 'towns' that are around you, the people are all looking to get with military because they THINK that the pay and benefits are so good or so much better. Not really.

Please sit down with a fresh member and talk to them. There are recruiters around that can set up a get together for you. Please talk to them if you do not believe me.

Sex is fine and fun - but please use a little common sense and control and birth control. Also sexual assaults happen - try to learn how to protect yourself.

Best of Luck to you!