Shy guys and flirting

whenever we hang out in a big group he always makes an effort to sit next to me, and when we sit next to each other our knees always touch. I wanted to see if it was just the way he was sitting so I moved a little bit away from him, but he moved closer. he jokes around with me, and I recently noticed he tends to blush around me, a lot. he'll also play with his hair, and he has let me play with his hair before. we always hug goodbye as well. I obviously like him and I feel like he might feel some sort of attraction towards me as well, because I've been picking up on his little actions. I feel like the ball is in my court because he's never had a girlfriend and he tends to be shy and quiet, even around his friends. I just don't know how to make the first move.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply ask him to hang out with you.

Spend more time talking to him, and having fun times with each other.