Shy guys and flirting

whenever we hang out in a big group he always makes an effort to sit next to me, and when we sit next to each other our knees always touch. I wanted to see if it was just the way he was sitting so I moved a little bit away from him, but he moved closer. he jokes around with me, and I recently noticed he tends to blush around me, a lot. he'll also play with his hair, and he has let me play with his hair before. we always hug goodbye as well. I obviously like him and I feel like he might feel some sort of attraction towards me as well, because I've been picking up on his little actions. I feel like the ball is in my court because he's never had a girlfriend and he tends to be shy and quiet, even around his friends. I just don't know how to make the first move.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply ask him to hang out with you.

Spend more time talking to him, and having fun times with each other.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• With someone like him, it's best to get him alone, taking caution to make sure nobody drops in, and ask him out, as plainly as possible. Don't do anything that would confuse him. Us guys generally prefer things straightforward and simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask him to hang out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Aww that's could mean that he's interested in you =] you should try to ask him out since you mentioned that he never had a girlfriend so try it out it doesn't hurt to try to ask.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes