Do I miss my Ex? Or would I just remember why I broke up with her in the first place if we got back together?

I am so confused about the girl I broke up with. We were dating for about 7 months (after being friends for a year before that) before I ended things. It has been very difficult ever since and we are just now trying to cut off contact. I broke up with her because I felt she was immature and her personality at times annoyed me. To the point where I started thinking about what it would be like to date other girls. I knew at this point I had to end things.

I really miss her though... Like crazy. I know it wouldn't be right to get back with her because I would feel the same. But could things change down the road? Or am I chasing the relationships potential by assuming her qualities that didn't work with me will somehow change?

I feel like I already know the answer.. That this is what everyone feels when they break up with someone.. But we just had a sort of special connection. At least that's what it felt like. But then again maybe I won't know what that special connection really feels like until I meet the one for me.

Anyway, why am I feeling like this? I know I can't get back together with her right now because things wouldn't be different, but I want so badly for them to be.. Is this chasing the relationships potential? Or is there something more to this?

Where is the line between missing an ex and missing them to the point where it would work getting back together?

11