Should I break up with him?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about two years. He is really a wonderful boyfriend and wonderful person to be around, and he's always treated me amazingly. But for the past few months I've been going through a lot of stuff and I am the type of person who like to keep to themselves when upset and just take time to get through whatever is bothering me. Well my boyfriend, being a really caring boyfriend, thinks it's his job to always make me feel better and always have me tell him what I'm going through and since I'm not like that, it just ends up upsetting me, and I take out all my emotions on him. So I've been doing this a lot and I just feel really bad, like he deserves a girl who won't take all her sh*t out on him and who will appreciate how kind he is. Should I break up with him for his own sake?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You don't have to break up with him.

You just need to change yourself.

Yesterday, a question was posted where there is this something called the empty chair therapy.

You would sit in a chair and in front of you is an empty chair, facing you. In that state, you would talk all your feelings into that chair, pour your feelings in to it, and vent out all the accumulated emotions and pain. You would usually feel relieved after that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. We talked and I'm not going to.

That is a good suggestion, I actually can quite easily get over things that stress/upset me if I don't think/talk about them for a few hours but he can't understand this and constantly probes me to pour my feelings out to him. But we are trying to compromise on that.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes