Should I just let go and move on?

There's this guy I am sort seeing, we are family friends so we see each other a lot anyway.

But we'd been flirting for a while and we have held hands, kissed, etc. and it wasn't just like a spur of the moment thing.

Anyhow, he has a history of being indecisive, not knowing what he really wants, so on.

And I feel that that is what is going on with our ‘relationship’. We never really did the whole exclusive thing, and he didn’t really ask me out properly, but he’d been treating me like his girlfriend. But the thing is, sometimes he acts like we’re just friends; I think he's confused about how he feels. He wants a girlfriend, but he doesn’t want to be hurt or have the responsibility.

I really like him a lot, and it would hurt to let him go, but I don’t want to be waiting around for him to make up his mind about what he wants from me. Should I just let go and move on?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy sounds a bit like me, my friend. How does it go? ...Once bitten twice shy, right? It really hurts when the one you love is no more. You want to die, you want to live no more. Life becomes unbearable. Even little things become difficult and a nuisance. You have to go through it to understand.

My advice: talk with him or write to him about how you feel and try to encourage him to try at least. After all everything we do has risks associated with them. Even when we drive a car or take a walk. Avoiding all the risks means doing nothing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the answer :)

but what should I say to encourage him to try? like along what lines... I'm not the best at communicating.

• For example if I was him and I seen what you have written I would have a much clearer picture of what's in your mind and certainly would be glad to know what you have written it tells me that we are kind of symmetrical in that we like each other to say the least.

So if words don't come easy face to face try writing.

Best of luck. ;)

• Okay, thanks so much :)