Did he get mad at me?

I have meet this guy almost a year ago and instantly there was chemistry. We hung out with our friends that introduced us and everything was going great until his ex found out. She wanted to go back out with him and try to work things out (they both have a kid together). He said he needs to stop talking for now, I respect his decision.

After they broke up he came looking for me for weeks when I finally replied we started off where we left off. Long talks, hanging out together, going places, him calling me on his lunch break, etc. for like a month everything seemed to go great. We both said we will take it day by day and see where it goes.

Out of nowhere a couple of days I wished him good luck for a an event he had to go because might not be able to make it. Next day when I tried texting him I received no answer. It has been days now and we haven't talked. Is he mad or are we done talking completely?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hes probably just busy, you dident state any reasons why he could be upset anless when you said, '' I wished him good luck for an event he had to go because might not be able to make it.'' Should that have said I might not be able to make it?

And your asking, if he's mad you at you because you couldent make the event? He's probably upset maybe disappointed, but most likely he's not mad at you, as its not like you dident want to go, you just couldent make it, because of work or being busy.

Maybe its just that you started seeing each other again, and are kinda in the new relationship phase, and are just thinking irrationally, or reading to much into it. Try giving him a call or text him :).

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Sorry to say, he was keeping you on the side while he was with his ex or possibly another. Its time for you to let go and move on. There should be nothing that anyone should be mad about from what I read, its just that he has moved on and you should as well. Live and let live I believe. But DO NOT go back if he ever calls again.

Good luck...

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like something happened. you shud wate a week or 2. text him a is everything ok? message or something. if there's still no response you shud text him that what he's doing is very unfair. you shud just go no contact after that because the way he's acting is unreasonable.

ofc there could be other reasons: he lost his phone? unlikely, he's having a life crisis? possible, there's a conflict with his ex? likely

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like some of these guys when reading your question, never made it to the end! How important to him was this event that he had? Depending on how important it was to him, I think could be anywhere from kind of upset to very upset that you couldn't go.

0|0
    0|0
  • It must be that he has lost his phone in the event, or he's really not over his ex and wants to get back with her. Or he has just gotten busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be something happened to him in his life and he doesn't feel like talking or that he found someone else he likes

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't make anyone a priority while they treat you like an option.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes