Is she interested in me or am I over thinking this?

She has a boyfriend( for about 5 months) but does stuff like this below:

She was sitting up in front to my right, body partial facing me but her head staring at me directly. I saw this in the corner of my eye while I was talking with my friend ,who was sitting next to me. I looked at her and she looked away by pretending she is going to talk with the person behind her. She looked back at me when turning around and made couple of glances during the rest of the class.

The her best friend would look in my direction. Both of them was sitting together. I am sitting at the back, only a wall is behind me.

Am I over thinking this or is she interested. Thanks

P.S. She was staring at me more that 5 secs when I decided to look at her.

11