Is she interested in me or am I over thinking this?

She has a boyfriend( for about 5 months) but does stuff like this below:

She was sitting up in front to my right, body partial facing me but her head staring at me directly. I saw this in the corner of my eye while I was talking with my friend ,who was sitting next to me. I looked at her and she looked away by pretending she is going to talk with the person behind her. She looked back at me when turning around and made couple of glances during the rest of the class.

The her best friend would look in my direction. Both of them was sitting together. I am sitting at the back, only a wall is behind me.

Am I over thinking this or is she interested. Thanks

P.S. She was staring at me more that 5 secs when I decided to look at her.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• DUDE. it couldn't get any more obvious than this! Go up to her! start a conversation! get close! this girl is most definitely interested in you! trust me (: I'm doing the same thing with my ex from last year... we seem to have the same seating arrangements in my class too :D lolol good luck, you seem like a nice guy, go for her! She's signaling to you that she is too scared to make the first move!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the response, I really appreciate it. I do want to talk with her and tell her how I feel but I know she has a boyfriend and I know you ladies do give some mix signals.

• trust me bro, its the same with all of us ladies!(:

What Guys Said 1

• You're over thinking things. Even if she's interested in you, she has a boyfriend already.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes