Have you ever ran into an ex?

I have not and I don't plan to but sometimes I wonder what I would do and what I would say if I did, or if I would pretend not to know him. I am doing great with the love of my life now and I know the ex has a wife and kid now so I think it would be a good meeting but who knows. Have you ever ran into an ex? And if so, how was it? What happened? D
Ok I know this is old but I'd like to share this because it's funny how life works sometimes. My sister ran into the ex yesterday where she works. She said he has 3 kids and seems to be doing okay but seems like there was some money issues, which I pretty much figured. What his life is now is exactly what I wanted to avoid and I am happy that we did not end up together.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• an ex hook up, yes(after not seeing each other for over a year)... and we hooked up shortly after.lol. ex bf's god no... I hope that never happens... well I still like my most recent ex, but I would be so nervous seeing him unexpectedly..