My boyfriend is nervous about me going to a dorm?

I am transferring to a new school in the fall and he is going to the school with me. He went to the school at the beginning of his college career but ended up taking time off. He won't be living in the dorms, his dad lives nearby so he is going ot stay there to save money. He admitted the he is worried that I will find someone to "replace" him because this is what happened with him and his ex when he went to this school last time. I am truly in love with him and wouldn't trade him for anyone in the world.

How do I make him feel better and more sure of himself in our relationship? I know he loves me and we have been together for a year now. I don't want him to worry about me living in a dorm.

How do I reassure him that he has no threats and never will?

Guys what would you want to hear to make you feel better when you feel like that?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is the jealous/insecure type it won't really matter where you live, as long as he's not there to follow your every move and keep tabs on you. Let him know he's in your thoughts, send him texts and let him know how you're doing. It's his issue, all you can do is be faithful and communicative and if he still is anxious about it there's not much to be done about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE