My mom is cheating on my dad...?

...and I found out should I tell my dad? I never thought she whould do something like that! I mean my dad is out a lot but it's for work! This is so unfair to him!

I just told my mother I knew. She told me she wouldn't stop she started talking about a womans needs and how my father doesn't fullfill them and such bullsh*t I just run away. I 'll tell my dad as soon as he is back..

16

Most Helpful Girl

• well you don't know the dynamics of their relationship but you should tell your mother you know and that you think he deserves to know and that you won't be keeping her secret or protecting her. Then step back and stay out of it and let them handle it between themselves.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But what if she doesn't stop it?

• after your update it sounds like you've decided to tell him. That's your choice just be ready to deal with the consequences of being in the middle of their marriage. I'm not saying it's the wrong or the right choice I'm just saying when you dive into someone elses relationship it's ugly.