Girls, how frustrating is it when you know a guy likes you but he would make a move?

You have this great suspicion a guy likes you, but he is just too scared to ask you out or approach you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The best you can do is approach him..He's maybe a shy guy who's not used to court a girl. make the first move.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• If he is " "scared", it means that he is not interested that much.

What is he "scared" of, are you a men-eating tiger?

He likes you just enough, and that is all.

So, he shows you some lukewarm feelings, and wait for you to do the first move.

If you do, fine, he'll date you till someone who he likes better turns up, and he then dumps you.

And he will say: "But it was YOU who wanted it and YOU who made the first move".

And if you don't, he'll go look for someone else straight away.

Why do you want to get involved with a guy who barely likes you?

Life is too short to waste it on such.

Don't make the first move, just be normal friendly, then wait and see.

And you will see how when someone whom he likes better comes along, he won't be "scared". He will be all over her, and will make all the moves. Then you will understand the difference between being a "just OK for now girl" and "this girl is fantastic for me".

1|0
    0|0
    • "he'll date you till someone who he likes better turns up" is that not a risk we all take hwhen we enter into a relationship with someone?

• Show All
    • He's scared of rejection... and yes if the girl is really attractive he may be scared of her too. The dress analogy doesn't work because dresses can't say no to you when you pick them up thus no reason to be scared of it.

• It is a shame that chicks actually believe that "he's not into you" nonsense applies to all guys. As a recovering shy guy... Yes, a guy can be scared. There are men who struggle with shyness and fear of rejection well into adulthood. For a woman (or another who's never struggled with it) to refute it is absurd because you've no clue what it is like for that guy. I hope shy guys can find a way to break the ice. Good luck, shy guys - Recovering Shy Guy.

• I get very frustrated. But then I think maybe I'm wrong and he doesn't like me and if he really liked me he would still approach me, no matter how scared he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I know 100% that he likes me, I would start the topis of us together or something like that, so that he sees tha I'm interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll try to encourage him to open up about it but after a while I'll just move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is extremely frustrating because usually if I'm even thinking about whether or not a guy likes me, I most likely feel the same way towards him but I need to know for sure he likes me

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on whether I like him or not...

If I'm not interested, I really don't care whether he "makes a move" or not :P

If I like him and I'm fairly sure that he feels the same way, I'll just go for it myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • To be honest, I can get that a guy would be shy or nervous but eventually after repeated exposure to me he still hasn't manned up and made a move I just don't care. I'm almost 25, that's too old for a grown man to be scared to talk to the opposite sex. There are other guys he'll just be overlooked

0|0
    0|1
  • Not very because obviously it isn't that important to the guy or he wouldn't be "scared" in the fort place

1|2
    0|0
    • you don't believe guys get scared of approaching a girl?

• Yea but if he really liked the girl then he would approach her anyway

What Guys Said 1

• They probably find it frustrating even though they could just as easily ask them out

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes