So, where have the messenger bugs moved to?

I remember the days when my MSN was always busy, but now I would be lucky to see two people logged on. It really wasn't so long ago that MSN was popular, but after seeing how Skype and MSN have merged, it tells me that they aren't doing so well. So is there some other place where all the messaging activity is now?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Facebook chat took over. I used to be online on MSN all the time now whenever I log in is just me pretty much. I miss having the animated things on there but Facebook is way more practical. I can see wht my friends have been up to and talk to them anytime since I have it from my phone. Is like I never moved away.

• I do find people on Facebook often, but I find that people are less inclined to respond on there. Perhaps they just don't like me, hah

• If I have it on my phone sometimes I'm online but I'm doing something else so I won't respond. Or perhaps they don't like you like you said xD jk jk