So, where have the messenger bugs moved to?

I remember the days when my MSN was always busy, but now I would be lucky to see two people logged on. It really wasn't so long ago that MSN was popular, but after seeing how Skype and MSN have merged, it tells me that they aren't doing so well. So is there some other place where all the messaging activity is now?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Facebook chat took over. I used to be online on MSN all the time now whenever I log in is just me pretty much. I miss having the animated things on there but Facebook is way more practical. I can see wht my friends have been up to and talk to them anytime since I have it from my phone. Is like I never moved away.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do find people on Facebook often, but I find that people are less inclined to respond on there. Perhaps they just don't like me, hah

• If I have it on my phone sometimes I'm online but I'm doing something else so I won't respond. Or perhaps they don't like you like you said xD jk jk

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I still use it :-) I have been using AIM since I was in high school and I don't care whether Facebook, twitter, myspace, or Skype exists... all people are followers and have abandoned the poor MSN to something else that's stupid, cellphones! no offense but I hate texting, I love IMs.

Other places would be cellphones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I barely use any messaging sites. Only thing I'm on is meebo and I rarely talk to people since it freezes my gag up

0|0
    0|0
  • Facebook, Skype, texting

People just don't seem to use instant messaging as much as before though

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I just leave Skype running. But there's barely any people on it. All the people I used to talk to are 'of the past'. Or real life people I'm more inclined to speak to in person. Aside from one fantastic Argentinian bloke I met on a file-sharing site back in the day, who I still IM.

0|0
    0|0
  • TExting on cellphones is unlimited for many carriers...also, FAcebook chat for cellphones is more convenient.

I do usually sign into my Trillian on my phone (links my Yahoo, AIM, MSN and Google Talk together on one app/program) so I can be reached multiple ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happens all the time good sir

0|0
    0|0
  • Oovoo, texting, Facebook etc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes