In the past my boyfriend got his ex girlfriend preggers.

In the past my boyfriend got his ex pregnant. However she lost the baby. I was snooping around his Facebook and the time she did get pregnant he had a status saying it's the best news he has ever gotten.

I know it's his ex but he neverrrr talks about her and I feel like he still has feelings for her ... even worse because he was happy about the pregnancy. I feel like that's something I can't compete with. and it's kind of intimidating. adivce please ..

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi, I understand how you would feel intimidated but you need to focus on "the now".She was/ is his ex, and yes he had feelings for her and yes the day he found out he was going to have a child could have been the happiest day if his life...then...just remember, the past is the past. As for him never talking about her, be grateful, knowing about his past relationships could make you feel insecure and jealous. You are better off not knowing. Focus on what you have with him now and leave the rest behind, honestly, you'll be much happier.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!