Without begging, how do you get your boyfriend to treat you like he used to?

My boyfriend of 2 years ( we live together) doesn't treat me the same anymore. He use to say the nicest things and communicate. Now I feel like he is taking me for granted, I don't like it and I am not sure I want to stay with him. I want the " old" guy he used to be back. Maybe I'm being selfish but I need what I need and I give him what he needs. Any tips or opinions? Thanks for listening.
I really dislike unicorns and chocolate...I prefer someone to look at me with love in his eyes...it's free, easy and means so much more.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk it out with him. Some people are not putting effort into relationship as time goes by because they don't feel like it anymore.

• Thanks, I have tried talking it out with him, he doesn't think he has changed. I guess I have to decide if the "new" him is who I want to be with. Maybe he just doesn't feel the same about me anymore. Love is work but if you want it to stay strong you don't just sit back. At least I don't :)

• That's good. You have a great mind.