Is he falling for me or is it an act?

I've been hangout with this guy for 5 months and all we've done is made out until the last time. After sex he went and cleaned himself up and came back to bed and cuddled and kissed. He started talking to me about the loss of his brother as he was close to him. He told me the truth about how he died and how hard it was as he couldn't talk about it.

I asked him if he'd ever been in love and he told about his relationships. How vile the mother of kids was to him.

He then told me about his last relationship and opened up

By telling me his ex was pregnant and she got rid of it with asking him how he felt.

Before we even had sex he asked my if he'd done the right thing reguarding his ex's boyfriend. As he was about to hit his son.

This was just that night. I don't understand why his started opening up to me as I'm just a girl he hangs out with.

Since that night his been telling about his stresses also if he watches anything funny on YouTube he will send me a link via Facebook. If he doesn't see me he will text me to see how I am. Can any guys or girls explain what's happening with him? He did want a relationship and now I'm confused by his action.

02