Girls and guys please help me... I'm jst too much confused..... I want to be happy.....

I was in a relationship for last 2yrs... I broke up with my ex 7months ago... Because his behavior 2 me,was not good and he can't manage his anger... He was overpossessive for me... That's why he didn't allow me to go out with my frndz(girls)... He has a conservative attitude... He didn't talk 2 me in front of our teacher... One day I told him 2 seat by my side,n I forced him 2 do so... After d class over,he told me he'll chng his batch and go 4 a another batch...

I cried a lot,bt he ignored...

There are lots of misbehaves had done by him... I wanted 2 make him understand,bt he didn't get me... I leave him... Bt I can't leave without him... I alwayz show that I'm happy without him,bt actualy I cry a lot 4 him daily...

I tried 2 patch up with him many times,bt his missbehave tells me 2 go away 4m him... He cried a lot... Bt I'm jst confused...

I've got a boyfriend now(from January)... Bt still I miss my ex... Whenever I see he's flirting with girl,I feel jelous... Today I've noticed a girl(his classmate) liked all of his pictures(in Facebook)... and my ex also commented in her pictures.Example:"PLZ DON'T CLICK LIKE DIS PHOTO,BOYZ'LL GET MAD 4 U" etc etc...

What 2 do?

I'm jst getting mad...

N now I've a byfrnd too...he loves me,n alwayz try 2 keep me happy...Bt I can't be happy...

I want 2 b happy... please tell me how...
Updates:
When my ex stop calling me,I miss him...Nothing seems good 2 me... I do bad behave with my present boyfriend...Yesterday my ex called me,so now I'm feeling better...N that's why now I can talk 2 my present byfrnd happily...
My ex boyfriend's actual prob is Anger management... He can't control himself when he get angry... That's why whenever I think 2 go back 2 him,all bad memories stop me 2 go 4 him...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to stop thinking of your ex. Cut all communications with him, and try to devote all your time and attention to your new boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• My ex girlfriend had anger management problems, I had to cut off all communication with her and avoid her at all cost. Was difficult but for the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget the EX, that's the past, just focus on the present with new BF

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes