How to make an ex regret his decision?

My ex was a complete jerk. He chased me super hard at first. Then after 8 months of dating, when we had our first minor relationship issue (i.e: he got a little busy at work and couldn't find too much time for me), he tossed me aside. I never knew what to make of this. How does someone that chased your for months and noticed every little thing about you just toss you aside? Any ideas? He is totally single now, so its not like he is sleeping with another girl or anything.

I had to see him at school everyday for the past 6 months since the break up. It hasn't been easy. We have 2 months now where we are working on project by ourselves, so we won't be seeing each other for a few months. I never want him back. But I want to make him regret his decision..esp when we see each other after the two months are over. I was wondering, even if you broke up with girl...what about them would make you regret your decision? If she looked really good? If she seemed happy? Or is it, for guys, once you've had a girl, you never want her back, no matter how good she looks?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• K listen child. (yes your a child) First off, you shouldn't wish someone to regret doing what they did. Actually you should see it as a blessing that it happened now, and now when your married with kids. Another thing, you shouldn't care. That's the best way to get back at anyone. To not care.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE