My ex is contacting my in a troubling way...

So we broke up several months ago, kept talking until February, in the same month she got herself a new boyfriend. So I am now getting over that and suddenly she starts texting me that she's acknowledging all the love I had for her. That she's getting aware how it grew and that she's feeling strong things. But...

As I read that, she had her pic of her kissing her current boyfriend... andn she's only been a month with him (she started dating him after just a few days we stopped talking). So the question here is... WTF with all this? I don't know what to think, really.
It's ironic that when I made this question after seeing all of your answers I felt some kind of rejection about keeping away from this. After some days I'm seeing very clearly everything now. Thank you all.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a different girl. She wants what she doesn't have. If you got back together with her, she would stop liking you again. Just stop contact with her; it will be stuff, but it's for the best bro.