My ex is contacting my in a troubling way...

So we broke up several months ago, kept talking until February, in the same month she got herself a new boyfriend. So I am now getting over that and suddenly she starts texting me that she's acknowledging all the love I had for her. That she's getting aware how it grew and that she's feeling strong things. But...

As I read that, she had her pic of her kissing her current boyfriend... andn she's only been a month with him (she started dating him after just a few days we stopped talking). So the question here is... WTF with all this? I don't know what to think, really.
Updates:
It's ironic that when I made this question after seeing all of your answers I felt some kind of rejection about keeping away from this. After some days I'm seeing very clearly everything now. Thank you all.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Get a different girl. She wants what she doesn't have. If you got back together with her, she would stop liking you again. Just stop contact with her; it will be stuff, but it's for the best bro.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Think that it's good your done with her!:))) pat yourself on the back!

1|2
    0|0
  • Block her. She is not worthy

0|1
    0|0
  • block her from your life... it's not worth stressing out over.

0|2
    0|0
  • she is trying to make you jealous. and seem like it's working.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It must be that she's trying to get you jealous. Start blocking and ignoring her communication to you. She's not worth the trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop texting her. If she texts you ignore it and don't respond.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget about her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes