Do I want him because I shouldn't?

Okay so I talked to my ex boyfriend which was my first love, we haven't spoken sense I was about 13 or 14 and I am now 20. We are both in serious relationships and have been with our others for 3 years. Well I chatted him up on Facebook one day because I couldn't get him out of my head and we caught up and I didn't want to stop talking. We broke up because he had to move 2000 miles away with his family and we knew we weren't going to be able to see each other. I haven't talked to him sense that one day because I don't know what to say or even that he wants to talk to me. I can't stop looking at his Facebook and pictures and I feel a tight feeling in my stomach and just want to go to him but I know that I cannot because it would be rude to the man that I am with and I owe him more then that also because I don't know if he feels the same way. I know that I won't do anything because I refuse to be mean to my boyfriend in any way and I do love him to. But I just want to know, am I feeling this way because I know I can't have him or is it because he was my first love or because of something else? help?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's just because he's the one you're thinking all the time that's why you badly want him.

Stop looking at his Facebook. If you have the urge, look at your boyfriend's profile instead. Thinking a lot about your boyfriend will just be detrimental in your current relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I personally believe it was because he was your first love. There is always a place in my heart reserved for my first love and I still get butterflies when we are around each other but we have a better relationship as friends then we do as a couple. This may or may not be the case with you. I think you should ask yourself (about your boyfriend) "Do I really love him?" "Do I feel this way because he is here?" "Do I love him more than the other guy?"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes