Husband's Revenge On Cheating Wife's Partner, For or Against?

link

Basically, man finds out his wife was cheating on him, to get revenge at the a**hole who helped her cheat (as, yes, if you help someone cheat you are an a**hole/bitch/whatever and suck just as much as the cheating person) he created a letter and sent it out to his neighbors and his church and work place letting them all know the type of guy he is.

Now, I'm not so sure I agree with giving out the personal information, that could be a problem, but I do think this a**hole got what he deserve if it really does cause people to shun him and think bad of him.

I say to hell with all cheaters and those who help em cheat. They all deserve to suffer. I wish the man would say what's going to happen to the cheating wife. Divorce alone isn't enough. Especially since our sh*tty laws give women all the damn benefits in divorce. Hope he spreads her adultery to others as well. Especially to any potential future partners she wants. They don't deserve to be with a cheater. NO cheater deserves happiness imo.

• I think the guy was in the right because....
  • I think what he did was wrong because....
  • Other
    Vote C

45

Most Helpful Guy