How would a guy break the touch barrier to show he's interested?

Would he poke you or bump into you? Are those just friendly? What kind of moved do you use to break the touch barrier?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, absolutely. Breaking the touch barrier is a common test. If she's not into you, she will usually pull away or make some kind of a comment, sometimes polite, and sometimes not so much. If she IS into you, she'll probably smile, and maybe lean against you or put her hand on yours or something.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• There are a couple different ones.

Hugging is the most obvious

Slight shove with that "pshh"attitude behind it

Wipe something off her face/hair. This one's more risky but works

If you notice a blemish or something that's not supposed to be there, grab the area (careful...) and look at it. Also risky since it may come off as creepy.

There are others, but those are just a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grab your arm. Hand on the small of back. Arm around shoulders. Resting hand on leg.

Those sorts of things.

Poke or bump sounds creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd poke her or lightly slap her just to see if the touch boundary is okay.

Then I'd put my arm around her shoulder (if it were appropriate to where we were)

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to hold hands during, say, a movie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually grab her ass.

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 4

• You'll probably get more information from a guy, but I'll try to give you some examples. The yawn move is classic. It's where he pretends to yawn and then puts his arm around you. He could also tease you by touching. Or reaching for something you're already holding. Moving your hair out of your face, "accidentally" touching your hand if you walk next to each other. That's all I can think of

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend broke the touch barrier when we we were swimming in the ocean on vacation and a wave pushed me backwards. He put his hand on the small of my back and said, "Careful, darling."

His intentions were very clear after that.

0|0
    0|0
  • a classic one that a guy pulls on me is trying to massage my shoulders.

0|0
    0|0
  • come up with an excuse to touch your hand.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes