I mess up everything in my relationship and I don't know why help!

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 months and it has been up and down up and down. I caught him online I (catfished him without messaging him he messaged the fakey 1rst) talking to girls saying he is single and I forgave him. He opened a new account on plenty of fish & I caught him again he "claimed" he didn't say he was single but yes he did. Now I fessed up and told him about my legal past when my ex set me up & I got in trouble for it and he freaksss out saying you killed someone blah blah blah "im kinda straight going out with you when you have a murderous past". I made a freaking mistake! I'm owning up to it and I thought I could trust him now and told him.

He was going to go to this place were you can race go karts with his bff and his girlfriend but I didn't get invited and I got pissed b.c he never invites me anywhere! I said "im coming over there" he said I'll just leave then. He told me I never have fun and I acted different around his bff and his girlfriend but I always act shy in front of new people and play around with my boyfriend like I did that night... I'm always screwing it up always from catfishing him to "not having fun" when I'm scared too sometimes to everything HELP!

What Guys Said 1

• There's nothing you can do now. You didn't make a mistake. He did "force" you to reveal something about your past.

It's really best if you can move on from him. It seems like he's just taking you for granted

What Girls Said 0