She even text him sometime telling him to leave me and go back to her. Should I leave it alone or put her in her place because she getting me really angry I want to tell her a few bad words
As much as I would like any guy I would never interfere with him and his relationship. She had her chance and she blew it.
Most Helpful Guy
1. What is it young lady, eager to be the B**** when your boyfriend is busy lending a shoulder, ear and stuff? ;)
2. Come on, it's his baby. She's his EX cause she's no longer in his life
3. It's his call, HE needs to answer her - NOT you!
4. Either she's a b**** trying to see if she can still get a leverage with him and/or she simply wants to test her 'strength' if she's stronger than you and him i.e. in prying him away (another woman's insecurity is the other woman's strength - sad but that's how it works)
5. If you go and tell her off etc, you'll only conform to what she wants apart from your boyfriend taking it out on you - most likely
6. The best thing to do is speak to your boyfriend and tell him that this is making you uncomfortable etc. May take a while or days to get him to see the point
7. Don't give him ultimatums and stuff - it will only make him miserable and nothing +ve will come out of that for both of you
8. If point 6 doesn't really work out then you may take a call :)
Good luck :)