What do western people think of Asian women? Or more accuratley about asian/Caucasian couples?

First off, sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes, I'm still working on my English.

I"m asking because I'm from south Korea and my fiance is British. he worked as doctor here for the past two years and I'm a nurse, that's how we met.

The past few weeks I've been to his home for the first time. While most people have been very friendly and welcoming,Some people seem to think we shouldn't be together.

In particular I met one of his friends and she told me that British men who go to Asian countries and get married to Asian women do it because they can't attract a woman at home and are looking someone to order around. And that's good looks is all he sees in me.

Is that what most people think? I know he is not like that, but he wants to move back to the UK and I don't think I can't deal with that if most people think of us in that way

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I never got that impression when it comes to Asian woman, or guys who end up with them... That out of the way, I know a girl who's brother just got married to a South Korean woman 2 weeks ago. Coincidentally he also lives in the UK, but is not originally from there. She said the food at the wedding was terrible. lol The kimchi and the dried fish in the egg omelet was disgusting. The eastern food might not be agreeable with the western people attending, so keep that in mind and accommodate them with something more familiar. =P