Do you want to stay in one place or do you want to move around a lot?

When you get to a point that you can sustain yourself (and a family if you so choose), do you want to stay in one city or neighborhood or would you want to move around a lot? Assuming you had the choice? Why?

Personally, I think I'd want to stay where I settle. My family has been in the same house since I was seven. I guess I'm just so used to being in the same place for so long.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They both have their good and bad points. Moving a lot is adventurous, interesting and lets you experience different lifestyles. Staying in one place allows you to kick your feet up, get to know the neighbors, have strong ties with friends, local businesses, etc.

I moved a LOT when I was in my 20s. At the peak I moved 12 times in 2 years. It was hard to even decide if I was living somewhere. So I just decided I was living somewhere if I wasn't living anywhere else. It got old after a while though.

I've been in one place for 13 years now. In a way I'm pretty settled down here. But sometimes I hear the road calling. :) Maybe go somewhere really exotic and different.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• i'd like to move from time to time if I had an opportunity, not very often though, say, once in 7-10 years. when you stay in one place it feels like life is passing by you, everything's just the same, nothing special is happening, and when you move around or at least change your life dramatically from time to time, you feel your development and the pulse of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well,I kinda like where I'm at now.:-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've lived in the same city my entire life. It'd be nice to try the alternative and move around.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Well, if I find, and move to a dream home, I would want to live there forever, but I would like to travel a lot too. What I'm saying is that I would rather explore the world, but only have one official home than change official homes every time I go from one place to another. There is just so much paperwork and other things to do when moving from one home to another. I don't want to deal with that very often.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I can sustain myself, I would love to settle in one place, while traveling a lot throughout the world, discovering all its hidden beauties.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, my dream is to live in Japan, and

then travel around in the Asian countries ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to travel but I only want to have one home haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Im more comfortable in one place. However sometimes it takes a few tries to find a place your really comfortable at.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to travel a lot, but I really just want one place of residence

0|0
    0|0
  • my city is awesome. I'm staying put.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move around a lot!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes