Do you want to stay in one place or do you want to move around a lot?

When you get to a point that you can sustain yourself (and a family if you so choose), do you want to stay in one city or neighborhood or would you want to move around a lot? Assuming you had the choice? Why?

Personally, I think I'd want to stay where I settle. My family has been in the same house since I was seven. I guess I'm just so used to being in the same place for so long.

39

Most Helpful Guy

• They both have their good and bad points. Moving a lot is adventurous, interesting and lets you experience different lifestyles. Staying in one place allows you to kick your feet up, get to know the neighbors, have strong ties with friends, local businesses, etc.

I moved a LOT when I was in my 20s. At the peak I moved 12 times in 2 years. It was hard to even decide if I was living somewhere. So I just decided I was living somewhere if I wasn't living anywhere else. It got old after a while though.

I've been in one place for 13 years now. In a way I'm pretty settled down here. But sometimes I hear the road calling. :) Maybe go somewhere really exotic and different.