Are girls less careful about touching strangers?

If you're standing at a bar waiting for a drink and a girl is leaning on you and your arms are brushing against each others and staying put, or maybe something even more like her butt is rubbing on your crotch and staying for a few seconds, do girls realize what's happening or are they just drunk and unaware or something?

Cause I make it a point not to just rub up on girls like that: I don't want to come across as a touchy creeper. But girls will move close enough where we're touching and stay touching for a while before I move away. Is that them telling me to talk to them?

Sorry if this is obvious stuff I'm not used to the bar/club scene

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I notice (and would imagine other girls would too) since I'm always aware of my surroundings even when drunk. As for my response, I can only speak for myself, If I know the person or I want them to see me in a less sexual way I'll move (things could get weird if they got the wrong message). If I don't know the person I might not if they are attractive. They most likely won't try anything unless I make it really obvious to them (with eye contact and smiles) that I want them to.

Most girls tend to move away from guys they're not into though.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes, it is fun to lean my breast into their arm.. my hip or butt into their hip or crotch...

get them turned on, then leave..

1|0
    2|2
  • I do this with friends haha. Not strangers. Or I'll bend over and act like I don't know what they see. Just for fun. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I would think they're interested. I don't really touch strangers like that, especially not at bars, haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's touching you and making eye contact or smiling, that is a clear sign she wants to talk to you. However, if I'm talking to a friend and rubbing arms with you on accident because we're close or you're slightly leaning up against my ass because its crowded, chances are I'm thinking you're doing it on accident too and dismiss it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Natural flirts will do this...well, naturally. I don't know of many girls who rub against me intentionally in a wide open area with no intent. If there's physical contact that lasts some time and eye contact to supplement it, you can bet I am going to talk to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • If there are a lot of touching in a bar, especially with a girl whom you've just met there, it means that the girl is attracted to you and wants to spend her time.

Talk to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is far more acceptable for a girl to do that than guy. Guys can and do get in deep trouble for it these days.

0|1
    0|0
  • Touching other people is a form of dominance. By nature, women aren't as naturally dominant.

So the answer is they don't do it as much for reasons other than being more/less "careful."

0|0
    0|0
    • Holy sh*t, my answer stemmed from the title, not the description. Totally not what I expected.

In bars/clubs you're going to run into more sluts. No girl with class is going to be OK with that.

Recommended myTakes