Are girls less careful about touching strangers?

If you're standing at a bar waiting for a drink and a girl is leaning on you and your arms are brushing against each others and staying put, or maybe something even more like her butt is rubbing on your crotch and staying for a few seconds, do girls realize what's happening or are they just drunk and unaware or something?

Cause I make it a point not to just rub up on girls like that: I don't want to come across as a touchy creeper. But girls will move close enough where we're touching and stay touching for a while before I move away. Is that them telling me to talk to them?

Sorry if this is obvious stuff I'm not used to the bar/club scene

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I notice (and would imagine other girls would too) since I'm always aware of my surroundings even when drunk. As for my response, I can only speak for myself, If I know the person or I want them to see me in a less sexual way I'll move (things could get weird if they got the wrong message). If I don't know the person I might not if they are attractive. They most likely won't try anything unless I make it really obvious to them (with eye contact and smiles) that I want them to.

Most girls tend to move away from guys they're not into though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE