For those who became friends with their ex's or thought about it why did you or would you do it?

This situation could be initiated by either you or your ex (or your overall opinion for those not in relationships).

Do you/would you become friends with an ex just for the friendship? Or would you become friends with the intent of getting them back? Would you decline them and say something to discourage contact?

And for those who are/remain to be friends with an ex, is it awkward? Or did it become unbearable? Maybe it was neither and it was a good friendship in the end?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I became friends with my exes for the sake of friendship and being in contact with that person.

It doesn't mean that if we're ex, it means that our relationship with each other is cut off forever, and we should treat each other like people living on two opposite sides of the world.