So the girl I like just wants to be friends and I want some advice, do I stick around or do I move on?

Basically right now she isn't seeking a relationship and I am. She brings up points like were completely opposite and I'm not much of a party person, and she is. She will drink and I wont, she would smoke, and I wont. So what do I do? Do I move on or do I still try? I care for her but I'm not sure if its worth pursuing this, if she won't make time for me.
The thing is that even though she will smoke and drink, that's not really what bothers me, what bothers me is when she doesn't take a simple 30 seconds out of her day to reply to me or call back or whatever it may be, and I'm sure it's on purpose too.

11