A stupid mistake because I'm a bloody woman. Any advice will help?

Been seeing this guy for just over a month, things were going really well, he was always texting, telling me he was thinking about me blah blah blah. We finally slept together, and I said lets take things slowly, then I went cold on him... Cos I'm stupid and in hindsight it was my walls coming up to avoid caring.

Anyways he's backed off a lot now. I left it for a week then explained that it was my walls that came up, and I was apologetic, he said he noticed it and it gave him doubt about where this is going, we cleared it up, but he still suggested slowing down the pace, but now I'm confused about how I approach the situation? Would hate to come across the wrong way. I have come to the realization far too slowly that I like him quite a bit but now feel that I have thrown him off completely.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best if you can spend a lot of time with him.

The wall you've set up has repelled him away so you have to work hard to let him know that you're really open to be with him again.

That's by spending a lot of time with him, hanging out, and talking a lot to him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE