Have you ever dreamt of your s/o cheating on you?

did it come true?

how did you feel about the dream?

did you get mad at your s/o when you woke up?

did you tell them about it?

i always have this dreams and I am so sick of it. I told him so many times but he said he is not cheating on me. can someone please tell me what these dreams mean?

THANKS

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only once; and the dream seemed to use her name for a different person; at least in the dream, the woman didn't look like her..very strange! I'm still trying to explain that.

No, I didn't get upset, or even tell her; it seemed silly to bring it up when there was nothing in reality to suggest anything like that might be happening. As far as I know..that didn't happen..

I'm still trying to figure out who the woman was who was using her name in my dream. It was someone vaguely familiar, but not a close enough resemblance so that I can identify who she was in waking life.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I've dreamt it

It didn't happen

It's not her/his fault that YOU had the dream

Yes

Maybe it's from some deep insecurities you have. O maybe they are just random dreams and you should stop overturning it

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you for clearing my mind. I have heard about this insecurity thing. yea maybe it's me. things happened in the past and I haven't gotten over it yet so maybe that is why I am having these dreams.

• I still haven't dreamt of that and I can never know if it's really happening or not.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I have had dreams that my boyfriend was cheating on me...several ones actually. I don't get mad or upset, and I do tell him cause we both get a good laugh out of them!

Doesn't mean he is in real life, maybe you feel insecure about something in your relationship, maybe your not happy about something in your sexual relationship. Could be many things. Google it, no one I think will ever know for sure why we dream the things we do, but there's lots of things online to read that could make sense!

1|0
    0|0
  • Right before my wedding I had a dream that my now husband had cheated on me. I woke up and yelled at him! Ha, he got a kick out of that. He rarely speaks, let alone to females. He'd never cheat on me, he's been hurt badly before. I'm not sure what your dream means for you. Do you suspect him of cheating on you? Sounds like you have to seriously re evaluate your relationship if this is affecting your sleep...

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had some yes. I woke up angry, upset, annoyed with myself for letting a dream get to me. I told my fiance about it and he understood how I felt but was still amused.

Dreams are what's going on in your mind, not anyone else's. It could be due to insecurities, your biggest fears etc. Just because you dream something it doesn't mean its actually happening. If you're repeatedly dreaming that your s.o is cheating, its going to play on your mind and make you more anxious which will cause you to dream even more.

1|0
    0|0
  • This happens so often that my boyfriend and I joke about what a douche the "dream version" of him is. In my dreams, he's usually cheating on me, and if he's not, he's being a complete d*** in some other way. Which is insane because that's the opposite of who he really is.

I wake up emotionally distressed, but that only lasts about 5 minutes.

I really don't think it "means" anything. If anything, maybe it's my subconscious just being stupid because it thinks he's "too good to be true." I definitely don't think he would actually cheat on me or anything. I think I also focus too much on OTHER guys I know being douches, so maybe my brain just takes that information and concocts these dreams out of it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes