Have you ever dreamt of your s/o cheating on you?

did it come true?

how did you feel about the dream?

did you get mad at your s/o when you woke up?

did you tell them about it?

i always have this dreams and I am so sick of it. I told him so many times but he said he is not cheating on me. can someone please tell me what these dreams mean?

THANKS

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Only once; and the dream seemed to use her name for a different person; at least in the dream, the woman didn't look like her..very strange! I'm still trying to explain that.

No, I didn't get upset, or even tell her; it seemed silly to bring it up when there was nothing in reality to suggest anything like that might be happening. As far as I know..that didn't happen..

I'm still trying to figure out who the woman was who was using her name in my dream. It was someone vaguely familiar, but not a close enough resemblance so that I can identify who she was in waking life.