Relationships that are "on the fence" and then aren't, do they last long?

How long do these relationships last? I mean are they doomed from that point on even though they get back together?

I'm talking about a relationship that's about to break up because of whatever reason but then they "Miraculously" stay together. I feel like if you get to that point in the relationship that it's very hat to come back from and even though they get back together it is just a temporary delay before the break up.

Has anyone been in that type or situation or know anyone that has...and how did it turn out?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been in a lot of those situation before.

It's because fights always erupted to the point that it's going to explode, and it's really a precursor to a break-up.