Well is she interested?

A little back story about the girl first, I will keep it simple

She has dated, every guy wanted to get in her pants, she wants a friend ship to start with:

So we hang out every so often because of friends, I will sometimes share funny pictures on her Facebook just to make her laugh, well I am having a hard time telling if she is interested. She has my number and doesn't text me, we talk a little bit here and there when we hang out, but I have a hard time opening up to her for some reason, last time we were together we were alone in the living room and she sat down right next to me, we got drunk one time and she sat on my lap for awhile, but she tends to talk about other guys only when I'm around, she seems open to conversation, and I feel like she has been getting a little closer to me, but I Really can't tell if she is interested or not.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Cookies? Thank you
Thats the thing is I told her that I wanted to date her, and she says that's cool but she wants to develop a friendship first? Breaking the touch barrier is easy enough, but I am not too sure if I can get her to come to a movie, I will definitely tell her (not ask) to join me so we can kick it, but I think she will invite one of our friends

Everytime I text her its like she isn't cutting the conversation, but doesn't give me much to work with you know? So at that point I just say $&% it
Also um, I used to wake up early and text her good morning, I don't know if that matters but I am pretty sure she knows how I feel about her!
Well I talked to her for a good while today, went well, till I got FRIEND ZONED!

so I'm going on a date on Saturday with her friend, thanks guys and girls

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Rightio. I think she's interested but that's something very different to attraction, and even more different to actually liking you. So if I were you, I'd ask her out on a date; it doesn't even need to be a "date", just go and ask her to watch a film with you or something along those lines. And whatever you do don't get stuck in the friend zone, so don't present yourself as a loving, caring, friend because to be honest I know it sounds terrible but from my experience the guys I ended up liking were the ones I had to work for; so act like a potential boyfriend instead, be flirty, tease her, break the touch barrier etc. Maybe even go for a kiss, that'll clear things up for you.

Oh yeah, last thing; cookies. Yes please ^-^