Getting married - having an ex officiate the wedding?

My fiancee and I are getting married in June six hours south of where we live now (in her hometown). Originally, she was going to ask her old youth minister to officiate our wedding, but he'll be away on a mission trip. The only other person she knows who could officiate our wedding is an ex-boyfriend who she dated for six months ten years ago when she was in high school.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Neither of us invited exes to the wedding (even if we kept friendships with them), because of the awkwardness it might bring. She got mad at me when I said that I thought the idea was weird and for me to find someone, then (which I have no idea about since this is her hometown, and I know next to nothing about it).

I don't know. I just can't imagine her being okay with me asking an ex-girlfriend to be in my wedding party, so how is me not being comfortable with the idea of an ex-boyfriend of hers marrying us any different?

Am I overreacting?
Also, she's saying that I'm being jealous, yet I've never had a problem with her staying friends with some of her exes. However, I feel like this is *our* special moment, and that's a bit different.

11