Should I publicly out her?

So first off, I wasn't sure whether to put this in break-up, health, or other as it is a combo.

So me and my ex have been broken up for about three months now due to infidelity on her part. Which really sucked. But I have started to emotionally get over it, although I haven't seen anyone else yet (which is a very important part of this story). So about two weeks ago I started getting some stinging when I peed and I went to the doctor and got my results yesterday. I have chlamydia, which can be asymptomatic for long periods of time in some people.

Now, as I know that this doesn't magically appear (again haven't slept with anyone since our break-up) I can make the fairly logical conclusion that I got it from her/the dudes she was sleeping with. This has added extreme insult to injury. So I know I need to tell her, but should I make the statement open or even on Facebook? I am asking you girls and guys because I kind of want someone to talk me out of it, but I can't think of a valid reason not to do it.

Yeah, I was thinking that it would be really low to do, but here is my retort. The main thing is that she was cheating on me with so many different guys that there is a good chance a bunch of them probably have it and she would never tell them. And I would like to say this as to immaturity link This me and this was the last straw That and she is still sleeping around and all those guys have the right to know
Yeah, I decided to only talk to her about it. But I told her that if she doesn't tell the guys I'll tell the ones I know she has slept with (at this point I know of 10 if the she caught it from the first guy she was cheating on me with). Its amusing how GAG people usually say the exact opposite as my closer friends lol. But I know she won't tell them so that'll be fun, but it needs to be done as she has become a public health problem

114

Most Helpful Girl

• I can understand that you want revenge. I've been in situations in my life where I just wanted to scream out into the whole world what an a**hole some guy has been to me. I never did it. I did small and harmless things, but they never made me feel better in the end. So I think revenge really isn't worth it. I don't believe in karma, but I think people like that do eventually get their punishment. Mainly because of their crap personality; I mean you can't go through life being an a**hole and never getting anything back.

I have a question though: if you posted it on Facebook, how would those guys see? Are you friends with them on FB? If you post it on her timelines, she'll probably just delete it right away. If you know who those guys are, it might be a good idea to send them a private message and advice them to get tested.

Regarding your link to your other post: I've been in a similar situation. My ex and I didn't have mutual friends, but he spread lies about me. Not just to anyone, but to the police. The short version: we remained friends after the break-up, he told me he'd like to see me again (long distance), a couple of weeks later he disappeared, I was concerned, sent him emails and text messages, not too many, and not daily. Not even every week. A couple of months after his disappearing act, I found out via FB that he has a new girlfriend and probably ignored me because of her, i.e. no longer had a need for me. I sent him an email saying he could've told me and that I was worried about him. A few days later the police contacted me because I supposedly messaged his girlfriend. When that happened, I wanted to tell ALL of his friends what a filthy liar he is, and yes, I did then want to message his girlfriend to let her know that he was hitting on me in the beginning of their relationship. I didn't though. It was hard. I thought about it many times. To be honest, I still do sometimes. But I know it wouldn't really help me. Best thing I can do is ignore that bastard and hope that one day he will realize what a lowlife he is and feel bad.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Despite that you said basically the same thing as everyone else, you put a personal story in that I can relate to