Did he mean anything by "sweetie"?

I got in touch with a guy friend a knew from a year ago. We liked each other. He never knew I liked him back. We text now cause we go to schools far away from each other. We got together recently and hung out. I think the feelings are still there for both of us, but I was too shy to say anything and he didn't really either.

Anyway, we were texting and joking around. I was trying to explain something and was having a total blond moment. And he said "sweetie, you don't even know ha ha :)"

Maybe I'm reading too much into it because I like him so much, but is it possible he's hinting at maybe liking me too?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he does hint it. Guys wouldn't usually throw that word to just any girl.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE