Did he mean anything by "sweetie"?

I got in touch with a guy friend a knew from a year ago. We liked each other. He never knew I liked him back. We text now cause we go to schools far away from each other. We got together recently and hung out. I think the feelings are still there for both of us, but I was too shy to say anything and he didn't really either.

Anyway, we were texting and joking around. I was trying to explain something and was having a total blond moment. And he said "sweetie, you don't even know ha ha :)"

Maybe I'm reading too much into it because I like him so much, but is it possible he's hinting at maybe liking me too?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he does hint it. Guys wouldn't usually throw that word to just any girl.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Actions speak louder than words, hun. :) Try looking into his actions, maybe you could find real hints there. As for him calling you Sweetie, just don't make a big deal out of it yet. Go for actions first. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • My guy friends and I call each other "sweetie" all the time, it doesn't mean anything more than friendship. It's just friendly affection for us. So I wouldn't think anything of just that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes