Will he lose interest?

Recently met a guy, we hit it off almost straight away - though it took us a while to figure out what the other person was feeling. We spent a good few days together, things happened but we decided to wait to go all the way. Unfortunately I had to leave for a few weeks, and whilst it's been lovely being with him, he kept saying he didn't want me to go, that we'll go on a proper date and such when I get back I'm worried he'll lose interest, seeing as we've only just really met and such, and we don't talk a lot now I've left.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Theres no chance he's going to lose interest when he's just realized you both have interest in each other, he's going to be counting the days down to when you get back, so don't think us guys don't have deep set emotions when we meet a girl, because if the interest is mutual, us guys have one thing in mind, and that's to follow it up with as much effort as possible, any thing less is not worth your time,x

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE