Will he lose interest?

Recently met a guy, we hit it off almost straight away - though it took us a while to figure out what the other person was feeling. We spent a good few days together, things happened but we decided to wait to go all the way. Unfortunately I had to leave for a few weeks, and whilst it's been lovely being with him, he kept saying he didn't want me to go, that we'll go on a proper date and such when I get back I'm worried he'll lose interest, seeing as we've only just really met and such, and we don't talk a lot now I've left.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Theres no chance he's going to lose interest when he's just realized you both have interest in each other, he's going to be counting the days down to when you get back, so don't think us guys don't have deep set emotions when we meet a girl, because if the interest is mutual, us guys have one thing in mind, and that's to follow it up with as much effort as possible, any thing less is not worth your time,x

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Your face gives me the creeps. Maybe there's a pill you could take.

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll not lose interest as long as you keep a constant communication while you're away.

0|0
    0|0
  • With a face like that, I hope he does

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• A gap can create alot, sometimes, it realizes us our true feelings towards the person and sometimes it let us know that the distant made us loose interest, or we find someone else interesting. The main reason for liking someone else is, when our chrushes is not around, and an other person shows up.

But in your case, you don't know each other for so long, and as everything is going well, so I hope not the distant should occur any problem, but as you wrote that your not talking that much, maybe show me a bit more that you still have interest in him, so that he won't think that your away for few weeks and can get along with someone else there. Boys can feel unsecure about girls too, they need the same importance which we girls expects.

Best of luck :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes